The Diploma in Buddhist Studies conducted by the Department of Buddhist Studies is an external Programm open to local and foreign students. The course is conducted in both local and English media.
The Courses conducted:
- Fundamental Teachings of Buddhism
- Historical Background of Buddhism
- Expansion of Theravada Buddhism
- Buddhism and Social Consciousness
1. Ordinary Level Examination with a pass for Buddhism for local students or other Examination equivalent to GCE Ordinary Level authorized by the Department of education or other related government office of the country for the foreign students
2. Pirivena Final Examination with a pass for Buddhism
3. Dhamma school Final Examination
4. Pracheena Prarambha Examination
The applications will be called for the next intake soon.